The global cast elastomers market is projected to be valued at USD 1,842.2 Million by 2027, according to a current analysis by Emergen Research. Cast elastomers are witnessing high demand from the automotive industry. Cast elastomers are deployed in some of the most demanding industries, such as the automotive industry. Cast elastomers (for example, polyurethanes) have considerable load-bearing capacity, abrasion resistance, impact strength, elasticity, and exceptional resistance to lubricants such as oil and grease. In the automobile production, cast elastomers are frequently used in those parts and components that need to resist the effects of stretching, sliding, torsional forces, wear and tear, load-bearing, compression, and aging.
Furthermore, the report is updated with the changes in the market dynamics and economic scenario due to the COVID-19 pandemic. The report assesses the impact of the pandemic on the overall market and provides a detailed assessment of the present and future impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the industry.
Get a sample of the report from: https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/447
Key Highlights of Report
- In December 2020, Huntsman Corporation made an announcement about the signing of a partnership contract with Lintech International LLC for distribution of DALTOCAST, a polyurethane-based hot cast elastomer system
- Hot cast elastomers are widely employed in several end-user industries, especially the mining industry, as pipe linings, separating screens, idler rolls, conveyor scrapers, and several components and parts in the flotation process. In other end-user industries, hot cast elastomers are used in the manufacture of wheels, rollers, and tires.
- The cast elastomers market in North America, led by the U.S., witnessed substantial growth in 2019, due to growth of automotive and oil & gas industries in the region. Also, presence of leading market players in North America boosts the market in the region.
- Key market participants include Huntsman Corporation, BASF SE, Era Polymers, Lanxess AG, Wanhua Chemical Group, Covestro AG, Coim Group, DowDuPont, Mitsui Chemicals, and Chemline Inc.
Global Cast Elastomers Market Segmentation:
Emergen Research has segmented the global cast elastomers market in terms of product type, distribution channel, application, and region:
- Product Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
- Cold Cast Elastomers
- Hot Cast Elastomers
- Distribution Channel Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
- Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
- Automotive & Transportation
- Oil & Gas
- Sports & Leisure
The report offers insights into the demands for the Cast Elastomers products in the global market, especially in the key geographical regions where the market has established its presence. These key regions include North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa.For a comprehensive understanding of the market, the vertical is further segmented into product types offered by the market, application spectrum, and end-user industries, among others. It also offers information on the leading manufacturers and vendors in the key geographical regions of the industry.
Request for Report Customization: https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/447
The report presents a comprehensive SWOT analysis and Porter's Five Forces analysis to offer a better view of the competitive landscape. It also provides details about the organic and inorganic business approaches undertaken by the key companies in the Cast Elastomers market to offer a holistic overview of the business landscape to the reader. It further covers all the relevant aspects of the market to help readers capitalize on the emerging growth opportunities and gain maximum returns on the investments.
Key questions addressed in the report:
- Which of the leading market regions accounts for the highest global market share?
- What is the current valuation of each region and the estimated remuneration over the forecast timeline?
- What are the sales estimates for every regional segment in the Cast Elastomers market over the projected period?
- What is the projected growth rate likely to be demonstrated by each region in the global Cast Elastomers market?
Table of Content:
Chapter 1. Methodology & Sources 1.1. Market Definition 1.2. Research Scope 1.3. Methodology 1.4. Research Sources 1.4.1. Primary 1.4.2. Secondary 1.4.3. Paid Sources 1.5. Market Estimation Technique Chapter 2. Executive Summary 2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2019-2027 Chapter 3. Key Insights Chapter 4. Cast Elastomers Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis 4.1. Cast Elastomers Market Material Segmentation Analysis 4.2. Industrial Outlook 4.2.1. Market indicators analysis 4.2.2. Market drivers analysis 220.127.116.11. Increasing demand from the automotive industry 18.104.22.168. Growth of the oil & gas industry 22.214.171.124. High demand in the APAC region 126.96.36.199. Growing application in the mining industry 4.2.3. Market restraints analysis 188.8.131.52. Stringent legislative regulations 4.3. Technological Insights 4.4. Regulatory Framework 4.5. Porter's Five Forces Analysis 4.6. Competitive Metric Space Analysis 4.7. Price trend Analysis 4.8. Covid-19 Impact Analysis
To know more about the report, visit @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/cast-elastomers-market
Thank you for reading our report. To know more about the details of the report or inquire about customization, please connect with us. Our team will ensure the report is customized accordingly to meet your requirements.
Read similar reports by Emergen Research:
Surface Treatment Chemicals Market@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/surface-treatment-chemicals-market
Renewable Polypropylene Market@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/renewable-polypropylene-market
Explosion Proof Equipment Market@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/explosion-proof-equipment-market
Anti-Fingerprint Coatings Market@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/anti-fingerprint-coatings-market
Energy Efficient Glass Market@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/energy-efficient-glass-market
About Emergen Research
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756